Mickey Rourke Apologizes for Salty Megan Fox Comments

Mickey Rourke may have indirectly taken a hit at his former co-star Megan Fox earlier this week, but it sounds like that was a bridge he didn't mean to burn. 

Just a few days after smirking and dismissing a comment he'd made about Fox being one of the best actresses he'd ever worked with, Rourke sent an email to the folks over at Vultureexplaining that he was just in a crappy mood at the time.

Rourke wrote:
Hey, guys. When I talked to you, I was at a party. It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh***y mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter. Mitch [Glazer, the director of Passion Play] is one of my best friends since we were kids. I loved working with him and would do it again tomorrow. I don't know why I said that stupid s**t. I love Mitch, I love Megan. My bad.Hopefully Megan and Mitch are close enough friends that they'll understand Rourke's intentions. Given how many times Ms. Fox has said she's been misquoted (remember that time she compared Transformers director Michael Bay to Hitler?), we'd be surprised if she didn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More