Gwyneth Paltrow Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body on Magazine's Cover

Gwyneth Paltrow isn't shy of flaunting her fit and sexy bikini body. The actress, who has made a number of guest appearances on "Glee", slipped into a blue bikini top and a pair of super short denim shorts as she graced the cover of Self magazine's May 2011 issue, showing off the result of her workout. 

In an accompanying article, the 38-year-old opens up about being in the best shape of her life. "I never thought that I'd be considered to have a good body," she confesses. "I was bony up top and kind of dumpy on the bottom. But my trainer, Tracy Anderson, completely changed my legs, butt, arms and stomach. I feel better than ever, too." 

The "Country Strong" star also gets candid about re-designing her butt. "My butt! My butt, butt, butt," she says when asked about challenge areas in her body. "When Tracy met me, she said that I had a long, square butt that she was going to redesign, and I was, like, 'Yeah? Good luck.' The amazing thing is, she was right! And it's still changing!" 

On maintaining a good physique, Gwyneth further points out, "I've found what works for me. I know if I put in an hour and a half, five days a week, I'm good." She adds, "If I'm on vacation and, like, 'F*** it, I'm not working out,' I know what to do when I get back. A lot of women think, 'Oh, my God, I could never get there,' but I don't think that's true. It's simply relative to how much you put into it." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More