Demi Lovato Praises Catherine Zeta-Jones for Brave Decision

Demi Lovato has nothing but heartfelt support for Catherine Zeta-Jones. The "Sonny with a Chance" star, who has spent three months in rehab last year, has taken to her Twitter to share her thought on the older actress' recent revelation that she has sought treatment for her Bipolar II disorder. 

"I don't know Catherine Zeta-Jones personally," tweeted the 18-year-old songstress on Thursday, April 14, "but what she has decided to do it SO brave.." Continuing to express her encouragement for the Oscar winner, she wrote on the same tweet, "And SO difficult but worth it... I'm proud of her." 

A day prior, Catherine has through her representative revealed she hadchecked into a mental-health center. "After dealing with the stress of the past year, Catherine made the decision to check in to a mental health facility for a brief stay to treat her Bipolar II disorder," said her rep. "She's feeling great and looking forward to starting work this week on her two upcoming films." 

Demi herself has opened up about her own personal struggles recently. In an interview with Seventeen magazine, the Disney darling confessed, "I basically had a nervous breakdown." She added, "I was really bad off. My parents and manager pulled me aside and said, 'You need to get some help.' It was an intervention. I wanted freedom from the inner demons. I wanted to start my life over." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More