Anne Hathaway Dashed From Premiere to Avoid the Sun

Anne Hathaway appeared on co-star George Lopez's U.S. chat show on Thursday night, April 14, and he asked her why she skipped the red carpet at the glitzy launch in Hollywood at the weekend, April 10. 

The "Brokeback Mountain" actress explained, "I'm a little pale and the premiere was at two o'clock, so the red carpet was at 1.30, and the sun was just too strong for me and I had to go inside... I'm so cool!

"I went inside and I just kinda hung out with the kids that were at the premiere." 

The actress asked movie bosses for an umbrella to shield her from the sun, but they gave her a "lightstand".

She adds,"They got me this really nice rectangular square of white paper to hold over myself, so I thought, 'Maybe I can do the press line quickly'." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More