Kim Kardashian Plans to Wed Kris Humphries Soon

Socialite and TV star Kim Kardashian is making plans to wed basketball player boyfriend Kris Humphries - and already has her dress picked out for the big day. The couple has only been dating for five months, but Life & Style magazine reports it's getting serious and Kardashian has started talking about getting married - and what her ceremony will be like. 

The publication claims Kardashian is hoping for a big diamond engagement ring, designed by pal Lorraine Schwartz. A source says, "Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor, who was a good friend of Lorraine's, so she wants to take inspiration from one of Elizabeth's prized possessions: her famous cushion-cut Krupp diamond. Kim's been talking to Lorraine about it a lot lately." 

And Kardashian herself tells Life & Style that she has fantasised about her wedding ever since she was a little girl: "I've envisioned the whole thing. I can't wait to get married. I've found my wedding dress - I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long." 

The source reveals Kim plans to shop for a Chanel couture gown in Paris, France: "She wants a white, strapless floor-length gown that's traditional but sexy and makes her feel like a princess." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More