Demi Lovato: 'I'm Very Peaceful Now'

Demi Lovato has learned a lot about herself since last November, when she entered a rehab facility in Chicago to help her through an eating disorder and a nervous breakdown. After her three months of treatment she now has a healthy outlook on life and her situation.
aused her to enter rehab: "I basically had a nervous breakdown. I was really bad off. My parents and manager pulled me aside and said, 'You need to get some help.' It was an intervention. I wanted freedom from the inner demons. I wanted to start my life over."

Now the Sonny With A Chance star is looking forward to returning to work and says she has made vast changes to how she lives her life.

She explained in an interview with Seventeen magazine: "I allow myself a lot of freedom and I'm very peaceful now. I have come to realize that just making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More