Kristen Bell Opens Up About Her 'Dirty' Secret

Actress Kristen Bell has been hiding a filthy secret for nearly 15 years - she used to serve yogurt full of insects to customers as a teenager. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star finally came clean about slacking on the job at a popular dessert chain during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday, April 12. 

She says, "I was only 16 but I definitely, definitely for over a year knew that there were fruit flies in the yogurt and actively served it to everyone in the Detroit [Michigan] metro area. I still regret it to this day. I know I shouldn't have because you could see them swarming around the machine..." 

"I should have taken responsibility and cleaned the machine more often. But we were just 16 so we were just popping our gum and ringing people up. We would just tell them [customers] it was chocolate chip or something." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More