Gwyneth Paltrow Hits Matthew Morrison's Groin in 'Glee'

 "Glee" star Matthew Morrison has a new movie star boast, Gwyneth Paltrow kicked him in the genitals! The two stars were shooting a tango dance sequence scene for an episode of the hit TV musical, which airs in the U.S. on Tuesday, March 8, when the Oscar winner kicked a little too high.

"She's kicking in here [between my legs] and she's like, 'I'm so scared I'm gonna hit your man-love,' and I said, 'Just go for it'," Morrison explains. "And she did, and she connected a couple of times, but it was worth it. It's Gwyneth Paltrow, I'll take it."

The "Dan in Real Life" actor added that the episode saw Paltrow teaching a class in a steamy theme. He said, "The episode is called 'Sexy' and Holly comes back as a sex-ed teacher and we teach the kids about sex through music."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More