Extended Snippet of Britney Spears' 'Inside Out'

 Instead of getting a snippet of Britney Spears' never-before-heard song, music fans are treated with an extended sneak peek to her previously-previewed track "Inside Out". The song comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker and her longtime collaborator Dr. Luke.

"You...touch me and it's breaking me down, and me down, and me down, and me down/ I'm telling you, let's just give it up and get down, and get down, and get down," she sings. "So come on...Won't you give me something to remember?/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out/ Even though we couldn't last forever, baby."

"Inside Out" is confirmed to appear among new songs in Britney's new studio effort "Femme Fatale" which is coming out in the United States on March 29. The album release will be celebrated by her in a special performance on "Good Morning America".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More