Video: Jennifer Aniston Tries Out Bra Vibrator With Ellen DeGeneres

 Jennifer Aniston got a surprise from Ellen DeGeneres when she appeared on her TV show on Thursday, February 3. The "Just Go with It" actress looked confused and a bit freaked out when the host put out two pairs of bra vibrators and handed one of them to her.

"Follow my lead," Ellen said. "Oh," Jennifer squealed when the host hit the power
button. "Am I getting milked? What's happening." Ellen answered, "You are being enhanced." And Jennifer quickly replied, "I don't want to be enhanced." The audience, meanwhile, couldn't stop laughing at the two.

In "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Jennifer talked about her encounter with Perez Hilton and confronted the blogger for his mean comments. "I ran into Perez Hilton in a garage," she recalled. "I pulled up and we were sort of scoping each other out as I was pulling the car up. I just rolled down the window and I was like, 'Hi.' And he went, 'Hi.' We stood there like two deer in headlights. And I just said, 'Come here. Just talk to me for a second'. I was just like, 'Why are you so mean?'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More