Jennifer Aniston Half-Naked at TV Show Backstage

 Jennifer Aniston was literally caught with her pants down before an appearance on Tuesday, February 1 night's "Conan" show in America, when the host walked into her dressing room backstage while she was putting clothes on.

Embarrassed Conan O'Brien admitted in the televised interview that followed the awkward encounter he was stunned to find the actress in a state of undress. He quipped, "I'm pretty sure I knocked first... There was a moment there where I walked in on Jennifer Aniston, who had her pants about halfway up. It's the greatest thing that ever happened to me."
Chuckling Aniston said, "I even got a victory dance out of you... I loved it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More