Anne Hathaway in 'Dark Knight Rises' Costume Looks Phenomenal

 Anne Hathaway has nabbed a big role in "The Dark Knight Rises" and Christopher Nolan's regular cinematographer Wally Pfister has teased on how she will be seen in the film. "She's phenomenal. This is something she wanted and wanted to show Chris, 'I'm the one for this job' and she did an incredible job... and she looked phenomenal in the wardrobe. It's going to be amazing with her," he says in an interview with Kevin McCarthy of Washington DC's Kevin and Josh Movie Show.

Pfister also hints that Hathaway will be seen as Catwoman instead of just appearing as Selina Kyle because he replies, "Yes," when asked if he shot Hathaway's screen test for Catwoman. But when McCarthy tries to get Pfister to confirm that Hathaway's character will indeed turn into Catwoman, Pfister refuses and jokingly says, "I'll get fired and I won't even get to shoot the picture! I can't really [say], but I definitely want to be around next year."

Pfister is more careful when answering question about recent rumor that Robin Williams will play Dr. Hugo Strange, claiming "I haven't even heard that." But he does not rule out the possibility as he adds, "Look, they have to keep a lot of secrets from me anyway... I don't really know. They can turn around and surprise me, too. When I saw the list of girls that we were going to be screen-testing before they cast Anne, I didn't know myself who was real and who wasn't until about two days before the test..."

Christopher Nolan will start shooting "The Dark Knight Rises" in May to meet the July 20, 2012 U.S. release date. Christian Bale is set to reprise his role as Bruce Wayne aka Batman, while Tom Hardy will play a villain, Bane. Jonathan Nolan is writing the script.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More