Kim Kardashian & Scott Disick Laugh Off Rumor He Falls for Her

 Rumor ran by In Touch Weekly suggesting that Scott Disick "has made it obvious that he is in love" with Kim Kardashian is false. The boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian and baby daddy of her child Mason laughs off the report on Twitter with Kim.

It was reported Scott was "crossing the line" with Kim by having "inappropriate, overly intimate antics" toward her. He allegedly "rarely compliments or even pays attention to Kourtney" while at the same time making "sexual and
suggestive comments to Kim." Kris Jenner reportedly knew about that and was furious with him.

Kim finds the rumor silly, writing on Twitter "OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way! @KourtneyKardash we need to talk!" Scott then retweeted her post and added a short message of his own, "I had to confess, I couldn't take it anymore!"

Just a few days earlier, a video of Scott coming to Kim's rescue when she was attacked by a male fan's jealous girlfriend during the filming of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" came out. "The last thing I want is confrontation. but it seems like Kim needs my help. I feel like I've got to do something. I think of Kim as a sister and the truth is I can't let this happen without me stepping in," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More