'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Premieres in NYC, the Pics

 Justin Bieber moved the premiere of his 3-D movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" from Toronto, Canada to NYC. On February 2, Regal E-Walk Theater hosted the red carpet event which was attended not only by press and fans but by celebrities also.

Speaking to MTV, Bieber said, "I'm feeling good. It's great to be here. All my fans have been really supportive, so I'm really glad to be playing them my movie." He added, "Fans will be really excited to see that I'm just a regular 16-year-old having fun just living my dream. And it's possible for anyone to live theirs."

Spotted among the attendees were Jay Sean, Spike Lee, Stephen Baldwin, Deborah Norville, L.A. Reid and movie's director John Chu. Bieber combined a black shirt with a purple bow tie and leather jacket while carrying along a pair of purple glasses.
"Never Say Never" opens in U.S. theaters February 11. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More