Justin Bieber: I'm Not Some Factory Machine

 Justin Bieber has dismissed allegations his rise to fame was manipulated by music industry bosses, insisting he is not a manufactured pop star. The 16 year old shot to stardom in 2009 after he was reportedly discovered by music bosses who spotted homemade footage of his singing posted on YouTube.com.

The "Baby" hitmaker has gained legions of loyal fans since he exploded on to the music scene, but he's also faced claims his career was carefully constructed by executives at his record label. However, the singer is adamant his success is down to his own hard work and determination.
In an interview with U.S. talk show host David Letterman, to promote his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never ", the teenager says, "(The movie) is my story. Most people would think some people just put me together; some people just made me. Like I'm just some factory machine! But this movie proves that I really worked hard to get here and I just wanted to show that."

The film, which opens later this month, features tour performances and backstage footage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More