'Twilight' Star Kellan Lutz Is Now Fashion Designer

 Actor Kellan Lutz can add clothing designer to his resume - he's helping to create a range for Dylan George jeans. The "Twilight" hunk has signed up to front the advertising campaign for the fashion firm and he's also set to co-create sub-brand Abbot & Main with label founder Daniel Guez.

The designs will include men's t-shirts and knitwear when the range launches later this year. He says, "How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor. I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I've always wanted to get into fashion. I've always liked drawing, not space age stuff but high fashion."

Last weekend, Lutz hit 2011 Men's Collection show for Calvin Klein during
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City alongside Joe Jonas, Zac Efron, and other actors. Lutz has been modeling the brand's underwear collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More