Pregnant Kate Hudson Planning a Move to London

 Kate Hudson is proving her devotion to her British boyfriend Matthew Bellamy - she's vowed to spend half her time in London after they become parents. The Hollywood actress began dating Muse frontman Bellamy last summer and they announced in January they are expecting a baby later this year.

And Hudson, who split from her rocker husband Chris Robinson in 2006, is determined to do all she can to make her new relationship work - by relocating to the U.K. for six months of the year. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full
moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More