Justin Bieber: My Private Life Is Not Anyone's Business

 Justin Bieber refuses to be drawn on reports he's dating Disney actress Selena Gomez, insisting his private life is nobody else's business. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.

The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera seemingly confirmed the rumored romance earlier this month (Feb11), commenting, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish
them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."

But despite the speculation around the pair, "Baby" hitmaker Bieber has vowed to remain tight-lipped about the gossip. He tells ITN News, "I don't think it's really anyone's business what my private life is. Some things you just have to keep to yourself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More