Heather Morris of 'Glee' Denies Boob Job

 "Glee" star Heather Morris has shot down reports she's undergone breast enhancement surgery. The actress, who plays cheerleader Brittany in the all-singing, all-dancing show, has been pictured looking curvier than usual in recent weeks, prompting speculation she had gone under the knife to make her bust bigger.

But Morris has laughed off the gossip, insisting "great" underwear is her secret to a fuller chest. She tells American Cheerleader magazine, "Not that I need to clear this up, but I did think it was funny when there was a picture taken where I had a great bra on and they said I got a boob job because I was famous now. I was like, 'What?'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More