Taryn Manning Goes Naked for Playboy

 Britney Spears' "Crossroads" co-star Taryn Manning has bared all for men's magazine Playboy. The actress will appear naked in the upcoming April 2011 issue of the publication.

Last year, the "8 Mile" star was named one of Playboy.com's Women on the Verge and in an accompanying interview she confessed to being a big fan of Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion parties. She said, "That place is a trip! I end up just sitting there and people-watching. It's like a circus. I can't take my eyes off the women there. I just stare at them. They're so gorgeous and perfect."

Of what her turn-off in a man, she said, "A bad kisser is definitely a turnoff to
me. I pretty much know after the first time I kiss someone if I want to see him again." She later praised Eminem, "He is 100 percent sexy. Really sweet and humble, too. Really professional. I enjoyed working with him and being on the 8 Mile set, and when he called and asked for one of our songs [for the soundtrack] it was so fulfilling. My part was so small and I left wanting so much more, and I got it. He totally hooked me up."

1 comments:

I Love Taryn!!! SO Hawt! Check out her entire Playboy spread here... http://beverlyhillshoneys.com/taryn-manning-playboy-magazine-april-2011/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More