Lady GaGa Moves Premiere Date of Single 'Born This Way' to This Friday

 Lady GaGa is no longer set to debut her highly-anticipated single "Born This Way" on February 13 as she has moved it forward a few days earlier. Now, the outlandish singer is scheduled to reveal the brand new song on February 11. "Can't wait any longer, single coming Friday," so she wrote on Twitter.

The single is written by GaGa and co-produced by her along with Fernando Garibay and DJ White Shadow. It is going to showcased live for the very first time at the star-studded ceremony of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles next week.
Last month, GaGa unveiled the song's lyrics but the verses were soon compared to a 1975 Motown track titled "I Was Born This Way" by Valentino. Both promote equality of transgender community, and it's then rumored that GaGa ripped off the classic song.

"Left you outcast, bullied, or teased rejoice and love yourself today/ 'Cause baby you were born this way," GaGa wrote for the song. "No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life/ I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive."

The Motown track, meanwhile, features lyrics, "I'm happy, I'm carefree and I'm gay/ I was born this way/ You call me strange 'cause you don't understand/ God's role for me in life's overall plan/ I've learned to hold my head up high/ Not in scorn nor disgrace/ Doin' my thing individually."

The upcoming song will be GaGa's first offering for her May 23 studio album of the same name "Born This Way". While waiting for the song debut and the album release, fans can take a listen to a random cut of the CD which is remixed for Thierry Mugler's January 19 fashion show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More