Jennifer Aniston Bought Eye Cream Recommended on 'Oprah'

 Jennifer Aniston is trying out a new anti-aging cream after becoming wrapped up in a TV infomercial featured on Oprah Winfrey's new network - because she treats the skin trials as "science experiments".

The actress admits she can't stay away from the convincing adverts and recently
rushed to purchase one particular eye-care lotion online after becoming intrigued by the product on air. She tells People magazine, "I just love that kind of stuff. It's like an experiment. I love science experiments! I was watching the Oprah Winfrey Network the other day, and of course I luck into an infomercial, and it's this thing called Timeless Secret."

"And I find myself sitting there for an hour, riveted by these little testimonials of this eye cream. They say, 'You will look younger in 14 days!' So of course I'm watching it, going, 'But the lighting is so good, how is that possible?' Cut to me going online, and now I have it."

And Aniston confesses having the product featured on Winfrey's network played a big part in her impulse buy. She says, "I like to test if those things work. I was like, 'It's on the Oprah network. Oprah wouldn't lie to me.' I don't know, I've been using it. I'm on day, four? No, (there's no difference yet). But I've got 10 days to go."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More