Ashton Kutcher: Bush Snubbed Me During Super Bowl

 Ashton Kutcher got the privilege of getting a good seat at the recent Super Bowl XLV but he was not completely happy. The actor said that he sat right behind former U.S. president George W. Bush and his wife who were not exactly friendly to him.

In an interview with BBC Radio 1, the "No Strings Attached" star said, "I don't
think he's very happy with me. He just was not very nice to me. He just kind of snubbed me a little bit." When asked what could be the reason, Kucther speculated, "[In explaining the attitude], I think I said some mean things [about Bush] during the election. I feel like he probably doesn't like me very much."

Kutcher was pressed further on what kind of snub that he was given. To this, he described Bush as being "curt" when acknowledging him and his greeting as something between a growl and a "burp". At one point, Bush turned around and gave him "this scowl".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More