Demi Lovato Snapped in Anti-Drug 'The Only Coke I Do Is Diet' Shirt

Demi Lovato may not enjoy all the attention she gets from the paparazzi, but she isn't above using all those camera flashes to get a point across.

On Sunday evening, Demi and a friend headed to The Grove in Los Angeles to catch a movie. The two were outfitted in matching tunics emblazoned with the words "THE ONLY COKE I DO IS DIET," sending a straight-edge message to Demi's many fans.

In November 2010, Lovato checked into a treatment facility for unspecified "physical and emotional issues." Later, Demi revealed that she struggled with cutting and an eating disorder, but would not divulge whether she had been dabbling in illegal narcotics.

Though Lovato looked dressed for a crowd, she still tweeted, "To this day paps stress me out. They just pop out of no where. #hollyweird," adding, "Walk into a movie, no one's there. Walk out, BOOM! Still getting used to this bizarre life. #justwannamakemusic #canigetaAMEN?! :P"

Perhaps Lovato would have more luck evading photographers if she were willing to do the movies in low-key garb. Just a thought.

2 comments:

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm
looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Visit my web-site computer components list wiki

What's up to all, as I am genuinely eager of reading this website's
post to be updated regularly. It carries fastidious material.


my web site: kitchen remodel budget spreadsheet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More