Nicole Kidman Talks Marriage With Jennifer Aniston



Nicole Kidman has opened up about her views on marriage in a frank new interview with actress Jennifer Anniston. The "Moulin Rouge!" beauty sat down for a candid chat with her "Just Go With It" co-star Aniston for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. 

Kidman tells Aniston about her search for a perfect husband, and reveals she found her ideal mate when she met her partner Keith Urban back in 2005. She says,

"You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. (When I first met Urban) I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life'. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him." 

The couple married in 2006 and are parents to a daughter, Sunday Rose.

1 comments:

Thanks a lot!!!!
Soo good Page..
NIce post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More