Justin Bieber Aiming for Michael Jackson's Success



Justin Bieber's goal in life is to reach the same level of fame as his idol Michael Jackson. The teenage pop star cites the "Thriller" hitmaker as his greatest influence, and admits he strives to emulate Jackson's success as an entertainer. 

And Bieber hopes his music will eventually reach a wider audience so he can be appreciated by fans of all ages. He tells Vanity Fair magazine, "Music is music, and I'm definitely influenced by Michael Jackson." 

"Michael was able to reach audiences from young to old; he never limited himself. He was so broad, everybody loved him, and that's what my goal is - to basically make people happy, to inspire them, and to have everyone root for me." 

And Bieber hopes more men will start listening to his music, adding, "For younger guys, it's like (they think) they're not cool if they come to my concert. That'll (change), I think; it'll happen, maybe when I'm 18. But meanwhile all their girlfriends are coming to watch me." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More