Amy Adams Wants a Picnic Wedding

 Actress Amy Adams wants her wedding to be a laid back, barefoot affair - she is planning a bohemian ceremony with guests sat on picnic rugs in a meadow. The "Doubt" star became engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Darren Le Gallo, in 2008, but the pair put off planning their big day after the actress landed a number of high-profile movie roles and later fell pregnant with daughter Aviana, who was born in May.

But Adams has finally started thinking about her wedding - and she's eyeing an idyllic summer theme. She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "For my wedding, I want everybody to be on picnic blankets and barefoot.
I would love for blankets to be spread out on a big meadow and everybody sitting down. I think if you're going to invest time and money, you want it to be right. Plus, I know my future self will be really mad at me if I just elope and don't do something."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More