‘No Problem’ with Fridays: Sushmita Sen


Actress Sushmita Sen, whose film “No Problem” hits the screens Dec 10, says she doesn’t suffer from ‘Friday fever’ prior to her film’s release.
“A lot of actors are falling ill because they are overworked about their releases. My film is releasing on Dec 10. It’s called ‘No Problem’ and I really have no problem about it,” Sushmita said Monday.
The happy-go-lucky actress, who turned 35 last week, says she always maintained a positive outlook on life.
“People believe that it is my biggest problem, that I have never had a problem with my Fridays. A film release is a full time stress for actors, but if you ask me, I believe that there is one life, so just live it. Problems will keep coming, just accept what comes your way and be happy,” she added.
Sushmita, who was in Delhi for a promotional campaign, looked elegant even as she braved the capital’s chill in a short, black and white polka dotted dress, teamed with towering black heels.
“I love coming to Delhi. It’s great to be here. It is indeed very cold and I have been told that the capital is going to experience its coldest winter this time, so I am here to bring some warmth,” she smiled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More