Kanye West Threw Rant at Taylor Swift During Album Release Party

Although he has repeatedly apologized for what he did at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, Kanye West is still not done yet with Taylor Swift. The rapper attacked the country music singer once again when taking the stage of Bowery Ballroom on November 23 to celebrate the release of his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".

Starting his tantrum at the release party by saying that "everybody needs a villain," Kanye continued, "When you do things like what happened last year, it's disrespectful to everyone that's creative. It's a smack in the face to everyone who tries to do something real. If I wasn't drunk I would have been on stage longer! Am I the only one that's not crazy here? Are you f**king kidding me?"

When talking about his issue with George Bush, Kanye linked it to his feud with Swift. "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview, and rode the waves and rode it and rode it, that's the way I rode the waves of the Bush comment. I rode it. It's not about popular opinion. It's about when you look in your heart, and know what's right and what's wrong," he stated.

He might realize some people put on questioning looks during his rant as he said, "I'm not here to talk in no motherf**king interviews, nobody asking me no stupid a** questions." The MC went on to addressing the latest interview in which he lost his cool, "Matt Lauer's not a bad guy, I'm sure. But if you are a child that is being abused by your parent or you're a girl being abused by your boyfriend, the greatest win that you can ever have is for that person to hit you in public. 'You see? You see? I told you!' "

In between those outspoken speeches, Kanye did not forget the main goal of his appearance at the party. He hyped up his new album, saying in a confident tone "I always felt like I could do anything, but now I feel so fearless - after the year I had ... to come back and do 100,000 on the first day, digital alone... to do 600,000 in the first week... and I don't talk about the numbers. But what that number says is that people want me to keep making music."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More