Dane Cook Gives Musical Tribute to Taylor Swift

Known for writing songs about her old flames, Taylor Swift has now gotten the taste of having someone writing track about her. During her appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Monday night, November 22, Taylor got a surprise serenade from Dane Cook.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. America's sweetheart right here," Dane told the show's host Jay Leno. The "My Best Friend's Girl" actor later shared that he had prepared a musical number for Taylor, saying "You're tremendous and talented so I thought I would do something as a memorable moment for you tonight."

Dane first took off his shirt in front of the audience, revealing a tattoo of Taylor's face and name on his chest and leaving the "Back to December" crooner open-mouthed. With Jay quipping, "This is stalker territory here," Dane then grabbed a guitar and began singing to Taylor.

"Taylor Swift, you're a gift. Give me a lift to your heart, beating inside my chest, I did my best. Download it now," Dane sang. "Now back to you, Taylor Swift, stand up girl, take a bow. Show us that smile, don't be shy, I hope her fans encourage her now. Come on everybody! We love you Taylor, Taylor, Taylor Swift!"

Taylor got up and took a bow as the audience applauded Dane. After the performance, Taylor, who will celebrate her 21st birthday on December 13, gave the funnyman a big hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More