Video: Miley Cyrus Covering Nirvana's 'Smell Like Teen Spirit'

Miley Cyrus surprised her fans at Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa in Ecuador on April 29 when she performed a rendition of Nirvana's single "Smell Like Teen Spirit". A video of the former Disney star rocking out the 1991 track at the Gypsy Heart tour opener recently hit the web. 

"I have a lot of fans come up and tell me that I inspire them and make them want to follow their dreams," Miley told the crowd. "And so this one I want to be able to do the music that inspired me and made me want to be here on this stage tonight." 

She went on, giving a shout-out to her family back home. "It's hard living on the road because you miss your family back home and this song is something I always sing with my little brother who can't be with me here on tour. So this song is also for him," she said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More