Robert Pattinson has revealed that he 'never' uses Twitter

Robert Pattinson has revealed that he ‘never’ uses Twitter.
At a press conference in Sydney with ‘Water For Elephants’ co-star Reese Witherspoon, the ‘Twilight’ star spoke of his views on social networking site.
"I never use it," the Herald Sun quoted him as saying.
"I have never found anything interesting on it. I don't know how it works," he added.
His only Twitter experience was being in a restaurant and seeing fellow diners tweeting his location.
"I wanted to shove the phone down their throat," he said.
"Do they want it to be complete mayhem when they leave the restaurant?" he added.
He said he doesn't understand why his fans don't just come up and say "hello" the old-fashioned way, adding, "What I don't like is people being sneaky, tweeting and taking photographs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More