I used to have two hour sex sessions daily: Kirstie Alley

Actress Kirstie Alley has boasted that she used to have sex for two hours every day.
Alley, 60, made the revelation while speaking on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’.
“I really hadn’t had a boyfriend for the last ten years - a serious boyfriend. It was the best ten years of my life. I had a lot of freedom,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“The way I used to pick guys was so shallow. Hot? OK, that’ll be my husband.
“Here’s my big revelation. I decided that in the best of times you have two hours of sex a day, so you have 22 hours left,” she said.
At this point show host Ellen stopped the former ‘Cheers’ actress to clarify her statement
“Whoa, whoa, what? Two hours a day?” Ellen asked.
Alley, who has been married twice, to high school sweetheart Bob Alley and actor Parker Stevenson - jokingly replied: “Not enough?”
She later clarified her estimated time spent lovemaking, saying: “There’s the prelude, the sex and there’s the winding down.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More