Ethical Braxton in dilemma choosing between children and nude Playboy offer!

 Toni Braxton, the American Rand B singer, even though struggling with a financial crunch, wants time before finalizing on the offer of posing nude for the Playboy Magazine due to any possible negative impact on her two sons.
Editors of the men's publication approached the 'Un-Break My Heart' hitmaker to strip off in January after she filed a report for bankruptcy three months earlier in October.ut the star is hesitant to agree to the lucrative deal because she worries her young boys Denim and Diezel will get teased about the sexy spread at school.
"I'm thinking about it. I haven't said yes. One of the reasons why I'm considering, or I guess I should say basking in the moment, is because I'm older now" Contact Music quoted her as saying in a US talk show.
"I'm totally flattered, like, 'You want me to be a cover girl?' I haven't made a decision, because my kids are in the booby stage (at) eight or nine (years old). They just discovered (them). 'Mummy, boobies, boobies!' I don't want their friends to say, 'I just saw your mum's boobies," she added.
"I would love to pose with (Playboy founder) Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30... Of course it will be tastefully done... Just a lil T (t**s) and A (a**). They have asked me about 3 times before" she twitted earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More