Report: Prince Harry Romanced 'Real Housewives of D.C.' Star


If the latest report about him is true, then Prince Harry has a taste for older women. Claimed as a playboy, the Royal Family member reportedly once had a secret relationship with "The Real Housewives of D.C." star Catherine Ommanney, who is 13 years his senior, while she lived in London. The source of the news is none other than Ommanney's children's nanny.


As reported by Radar Online, Harry sent a limousine to pick up the socialite "so the pair could enjoy a series of steamy rendezvous". "While I was living with Catherine, a car with a chauffeur came for her twice," former nanny Monica Herrero told Radar. "Her daughters would tell me, 'This is the car that Prince Harry sends for mummy'."

Herrero, who was 20-year-old when she babysat for Ommanney, said she knew because her employer had told her personally. "Although she was my boss, when she was really happy she would share things with me, like what happened with Prince Harry," Herrero was quoted as saying. "She would show me messages that he sent her, and she said that he wanted to take her hand and travel around the world."

Revealing what she knew further, Herrero said, "Catherine told me that one time that she kissed Prince Harry in a bathroom. She told me she met him because she doing interior design for him, even though I never saw her doing any work."

Ommanney once admitted that she was in a relationship with the third in line to the throne, saying "He was holding me off the floor, kissing me. I was absolutely speechless. I was against the wall, and he literally lifted me off the floor and gave me a lovely kiss which I was stunned by. It was a lovely kiss... Afterwards I didn't say anything. I was genuinely, completely blown away."

Ommanney at that time was separated from her husband and had several relationships with men. She moved to the U.S. in summer of 2008 and married photojournalist Charles Ommanney. The couple is now going through a divorce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More