30 Women of 'Bachelor' Revealed, Brad Womack in Love With One of Them


ABC has unveiled the identities of 30 women who compete for Brad Womack's heart on "The Bachelor". The average age of the women is 26 while Womack is 38, but the bachelor told Zap2It, "I've never thought about age until now. I'm beginning to realize I'm an old guy!. No, age has never been an issue. Age is just a number. I'm more concerned about maturity level."


The women's professions range from a nanny to musical theater performer to attorney. But he may find something in common from food writer Britt for Womack runs several bars in Austin, Texas with his twin brother.

The filming had begun earlier this year and Womack revealed that he is choosing somebody this time. He was famous for rejecting both of his final two in season 11 but he claimed now, "I am very much in love." He told Etonline, "I am a happy guy. It was completely different [the second time around] for so many reasons. I was so much more open to the process. I just had a great time. I know that sounds strange."

He also did confirm that DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft whose heart he broke, paid him a visit on the new season's premieres. "It was a complete shock," he said about the arrangement made by the producers. "I had no idea they were going to be there. That conversation was something that I had wanted to take place before that. Jenni and DeAnna were a little tough on me. After we talked for a while, all was forgiven. We moved on. I gained some closure there, so I was appreciative."

"The Bachelor" season 15 kicks off Monday, January 3 at 8/7c. Names of the women including their biographies and individual photos can be found on ABC.com. For those who can't wait to find out what happen down the line, Reality Steve which accurately pointed out previous seasons has this season's spoilers.

1 comments:

I have written a blog regarding my favorite reality show, The Bachelor. Read it at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/bachelor.html

Hope you like it. I have also written some useful tips that can help you during the game.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More