'Glee' Star Heather Morris Is Indeed Considered for 'Buffy'

 Heather Morris is apparently still circling "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Despite the fact that screenwriter Whit Anderson had debunked a previous news linking her to the reboot project of the 1992 film, the actress herself confirmed that she is being considered for the movie.

"They're considering me!" she told Access Hollywood when met at an event for FLIRT cosmetics, for which Morris is a paid spokesperson, in Los Angeles on Thursday, Decemeber 16. She further shared, "I found out and I almost peed my pants 'cause I was so excited!"

Morris, who stars on FOX musical series "Glee", additionally admitted that she is a fan of the story's heroine Buffy,
that she would take any role in the upcoming film. "If they make ['Buffy'] when ['Glee'] is on hiatus, I don't even care what I do. I can just run through the shot and do nothing - even if I'm not Buffy!" she declared.

Earlier report mentioned Heather Morris as the possible depicter of the title character in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" which is being developed by Warner Bros. Pictures. "Heather Morris' comedic timing is a perfect fit for Buffy Summers, and that her background as a dancer and a gymnast will be greatly utilized (sic)...," an insider told Movieweb at that time.

The new "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" will not present "high school Buffy". Instead, she will be seen "just as witty, tough, and sexy as we all remember her to be." Charles Roven, Steve Alexander, Fran Rubel Kuzui, Kaz Kuzui, Roy Lee and Doug Davison team up to serve as producers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More