Michael Buble Nervous About His Wedding, Won't Sing at the Big Day


Michael Buble has let his fiancee Luisana Lopilato plan their wedding - because he wants the actress/singer to have "the perfect day". The crooner proposed last November and the pair is set to exchange vows in April 2011 in Lopilato's native Argentina, followed by a second ceremony for Buble's family and friends in Canada.

Buble admits he's "getting a little nervous" about the big day, which he has let Lopilato organize as he knows the wedding is "a big deal" for her. He tells British TV show Daybreak. "It's only four months away. I'm getting a little nervous now."

"The truth is I know a lot of women dream of that day. It's a big deal for them in their life and they want this to be perfect. I'm a boy, I didn't grow up thinking about my wedding day. For me, I just want it to be good for her. I want her to feel like she had the perfect day."


And Buble has revealed he won't be singing as part of the celebrations - because Lopilato has another musical guest in mind. He adds, "I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, 'I want Ricardo Montaner.' So now I've got Ricardo Montaner coming!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More