Report: Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews Set for 'Glee'


"The Princess Diaries" stars Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews are in negotiations to reteam for an upcoming episode of "Glee", according to U.K. reports. Dame Julie is in talks to play the grandmother of Chris Colfer's gay character Kurt Hummel, while 2011 Oscars co-host Hathaway is reportedly close to signing on to play his aunt, according to the Daily Express. It's a dream come true for Hathaway, who recently revealed she's desperate to land a guest role on the show. Devil Wears star had even worked out the whole storyline and the song she'd love to sing.

Hathaway said, "In my head, I've cast myself in Glee and I know what song I'm going to sing! I would wanna play Kurt's long-lost aunt's mother's sister who is also gay, (who) comes back to help him deal with his sexuality, and I would sing 'You Are Not Alone' from Steven Sondheim's epic show 'Into the Woods'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More