Dannii Minogue 'Keen to Have' Second Baby

 Singer Dannii Minogue is relishing her new role as a mother - and is already making plans to have another child. The Australian pop star welcomed her first baby, son Ethan, with partner Kris Smith in July this year - and she admits becoming a mum has made her want to expand her family.

She says, "I've gone from being not bothered about being a mum to being quite keen to have a second baby. For me, the baby idea came from meeting the right man. And now he's (Ethan) here and he's giggling and smiling. It's an incredible thing."

"I never thought I was very maternal. I was always so busy with work, and a baby just seemed... like something I was never going to do."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More