50 Cent Shoveling Snow for His Neighbors


Rapper 50 Cent has found a way to make money after a blizzard on Monday, December 27 - he's shoveling snow from his neighbors' driveways. The hip-hop star's Connecticut home was buried under thick snow after wintry weather hit America's East Coast but he's making the most of the adverse conditions, charging $100 to clear sidewalks in the area.

And 50 Cent proved he's serious about his new business after posting photos of himself hard at work with a shovel on Twitter.com.
In a series of posts on his page, he writes: "I'm going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I'm charging more if they want to take pictures."

"I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody I'll make a grand moving snow today. I want a hundred dollars if your (sic) stuck. Ill get you out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More