Michael Cera Believes in MAGIC, MAGIC

Absent from the silver screen since last summer’s Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Michael Cera has decided to follow-up that sparkling turn with the indie thriller Magic, Magic. Variety reports that Sebastian Silva will pull writing and directing duties on the project which tells the story of a young girl who begins to lose her mind while vacationing with friends in Chile. Details regarding Cera’s role are not released in the report. Candidates for the female lead are currently unknown as well. While I obviously don’t have a ton of details to go on right now, I have to say that I’m excited to see Cera take on a role in a “thriller.” I’ve always found him to be a talented comedic actor, but a little diversity never hurt anyone. For now, consider me interested Magic, Magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More