Lady Gaga Blames Workload for 'Pathetic' Love Life

The Poker Face pop star is single again after splitting from her longtime boyfriend, heavy metal drummer Luc Carl, and admits she is struggling to move on following the break-up.

Gaga has taped a interview for Britain's The Graham Norton Show and she appeared on the set wearing an elaborate wedding dress, complete with veil and a tiara, as she opened up about her disappointing love life.

She tells the host, "I'm miserably pathetic in my wedding dress. I haven't been on any dates recently because I have been working so hard and I get very bored very quickly with men..."

She subsequently lightened the mood by joking, "I guess they would get freaked out by this wedding dress."

The full interview with Lady Gaga airs in the U.K. on Friday (13May11).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More