Angelina Jolie Doesn't Own Jeans, Only Designer Clothes

 Angelina Jolie refuses to buy jeans or t-shirts - because she's convinced she would dress like a slob if she had a wardrobe full of casual clothes. The "Tomb Raider" star keeps her closet packed with dressy designer items to ensure she never steps out looking less than perfect, insisting she's so busy raising six kids she has to force herself to make an effort with fashion.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I actually don't own a pair of jeans. This is an odd confession but I realized when I was into building our family, that if I had jeans and t-shirts in my wardrobe, it's what I would end up wearing all the time with so many children. So I had to kind of not have them, to force myself to not fall into that every day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More