Mandy Moore Asking Ryan Adams for Honeymoon


Singer/actress Mandy Moore is still waiting to be whisked away on honeymoon by her rocker beau Ryan Adams, 20 months after becoming his wife. The couple eloped in March 2009 after a whirlwind romance, but the 26 year old admits they never took the time to fly off for a romantic vacation to celebrate their nuptials.

But Moore hasn't given up hope. The "Saved" star says, "We still haven't gone on a honeymoon yet... Honeymoon has been like nesting at home! Except now I'm like, 'Ryan, you have to take me on honeymoon!' I think we're gonna get around to it."

The "Tangled" star admits that marriage has served her well. "I feel very supported and loved and at peace," she says. "My life has reached this really beautiful point where I can sort of look around and go, 'Wow. I'm so lucky.' I got my own little happy ending."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More