Christina Aguilera Presented With Half-Naked Man for Birthday


Christina Aguilera might not reach 30 until December 18 but the "Ain't No Other Man" hitmaker has gotten her early birthday present. Paying a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the newly-single singer was presented by host Ellen DeGeneres with a giant cake which had a shirtless male burlesque dancer inside it.

During her visit to the TV show, which will be aired on Friday, November 19, Aguilera shared about how she handles her recent split from music marketing executive husband Jordan Bratman. "My focus first and foremost is my son Max," Aguilera told Ellen.

"More power to single moms and those out there doing it," Aguilera went on. "He's the love of my life. I adore him and he's such a character and he's so happy and at the end of the day, that's what's most important."

As for reaching the milestone birthday, Aguilera said, "You're more comfortable in your own skin as a woman. You have a better idea of what you want and how to get it. At this time in my life, it's a huge turning point, it's a transitional stage and I'm ready. I'm ready."

Christina Aguilera made her appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her new movie "Burlesque" which will hit U.S. theaters on this coming Wednesday, November 24. On her work in the movie, she said, "Didn't quite turn out that way starring in a movie with Cher and taking on such an ordeal as a musical. Wearing so many different hats. It was a lot of work. Probably the hardest I've worked my whole life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More