Cher's G-String Showed Up at Salute Event


Cher suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction during her Hollywood salute outside Grauman's Chinese Theater on Thursday, November 18 night when fans and onlookers got a good glimpse of her turquoise underwear. The pop superstar dressed quickly for the event and realized too late she wasn't covered up - and had to borrow clothing from her assistant.

She explains, "I lost the slip to my dress but no one realized, so I wore her tanktop under my dress." But even that wasn't enough.

Cher tells Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, "It was such a nightmare... Everyone kept standing behind me, reaching up under my skirt... and pulling down my little T-shirt." But at least she was wearing a G-string, "I had the presence of mind to put it on... I was so afraid it was gonna be worse."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More