Cher Leaves Hand Prints at the Hollywood Boulevard Landmark


Pop superstar Cher has become a part of Hollywood history by leaving prints of her hands and feet outside Los Angeles' famous Grauman's Chinese Theater. The "Believe" singer was honored with a special ceremony at the Hollywood Boulevard landmark on Thursday, November 18, following in the footsteps of stars including Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Johnny Depp by sinking her hands and feet into the famous concrete.

Cher's proud mother, Georgia Holt, and her son, Chaz Bono, were in the crowd to witness the event, and the star admitted she had been dreaming of the moment since she was a child.

She said, "This is more special than you can possibly imagine because when I was four years old, my mother and I came to this theater, actually my dad too, (and) saw Cinderella. I said to my mother, 'When I grow up I'm going to do this'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More