Justin Bieber Threw Tantrum After Failing Driving Test


Pop sensation was driven to tears after failing his driving theory test. The 16 year old was fuming after flunking the written exam, and refused to get in a car with his mum - walking home in the rain instead. And the "Baby" hitmaker admits he was so angered by his failure, he began shouting at passing motorists.

In his book, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, he writes, "There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a 10 year old. She (my mum) kept calling me as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me."

"Some girl drove by, putting on mascara as she weaved down the boulevard - but she sure had a driver's license, didn't she? Some dude cruised by in a truck, smoking a cigarette, which he tossed on the street like the world was his ashtray."

"I bellowed after him, 'I hate you!' It felt so good. I bellowed at the next guy, 'I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you!'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More