Ke$ha Blames Traffic for Urinating in the Street

 Ke$ha seems to be proud of her recent antic. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker revealed early Wednesday, April 25 morning that being stuck in a traffic jam has forced her to take a leak in the street. Instead of being embarrassed about it, she took to her Twitter account to offer her followers with a photographic evidence.

In the picture, the co-writer of Britney Spears' single "Till the World Ends" is captured squatting down outdoors with her pants pulled down. Along with it, she wrote, "pee pee on the street. PoPo come n get me if u can find meeee. I blame traffik." Per California law, she could have been charged with a $270 fine if police caught her in action.

It wasn't the first time Ke$ha didn't use the proper place to relieve herself. Back in 2010, she was forced to explain why she urinated in the sink of a London pub. "People made a big deal about me peeing in the sink but that wasn't that shocking. I wasn't even drunk. It's an animal instinct as a human and as an animal. I had to pee," she said. "And outside there's paparazzi everywhere - what am I supposed to do?"

The peeing incident aside, the 'We R Who We R' singer recently opened up to Glamour magazine about having a successful career as a female rock 'n' roll musician. "I know that I have balls. I have bigger balls than a lot of the men that I meet. I'm just a ballsy motherf**ker," she gushed. "I'm not afraid of pushing boundaries. That's what you have to do to become an icon."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More